Friday, August 19, 2011

Favor from Above



I have totally no idea what happened.
I was just being myself.
Normal ordinary down to earth low profile guy.
But what happened back there was crazy.
Crazy awesome.
I admit I’m no better, but He poured out all his blessings today.
God opened a small hole from heaven above my head.
And showers of blessings was on me.
I was showered by grace.
I was favored among all others.

The bible says,
“On earth peace to men on whom his favor rests”
Now I totally understand it.
I was just a nobody, but with God’s grace.
I was lifted up to the very top.
Thank you Lord.
Thank you for your grace.
Thank you for your promise.
Thank you for your privilege.


“As I walk into the place I fear,
I just gave my best and came out here,
For God’s favor was so clear,
I was just too amazed to hear.
Nothing about me that I can boast,
It’s all from God from where I rose,
I did my part that all I know,
And God took the rest and add the flow.
When I least expect or even see,
When I’ve lost the pride and goal to be,
God’s blessings came in time to me,
And now I’m so blessed be…”

" Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
(Luke 2:14)

“Because of God’s Favor On Your Life,
You Will Never Go Empty-Handed”
(Exodus 3:19-22)

No comments:

Post a Comment