Sunday, March 21, 2010

Against the WAVEs


I broke 4 guitar strings in 4 days.

I used to not break any guitar strings at home.

Not even 4 strings in 4 years.

But now when I’m preparing for a great mission for Jesus,

satan is always against me,

Against us.

He won’t sit still.

He won’t be happy.

That means he is feeling threaten.

Because God is on our side,

And the victory has already been won.

satan can’t fail us,

he can only mess around with us.

But as long we are firm in Christ.

We shall overcome.

Get behind me satan.

Bro ^&^ sis in Christ don't be discourage when times are hard,

think of Jesus on the cross,

nothing can compare to that,

and He has defeated satan upside down left right center inside out...

HAHA!! (",)



"That ‘fellow’ made my four strings broke,

But too bad that doesn’t work,

Towards Christ I will look,

Where all things perfect and good."

No comments:

Post a Comment