Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fit for a King



Every time I sing on stage,

I tell God that I’m gonna make Him proud,

And I’m gonna give my best, my sweat.

I want to point people to Him.

Making them feel the presence of God.

I love to sing.

Especially for the King.

The king of kings.

My KING.

It’s my honor to do that.


(Passion conference 2008 in Kuala Lumpur.

I was just in front of Chris Tomlin. He was amazing.He inspired me a lot.)


I wanna be like Chris Tomlin.

Touching millions by God’s love through his music.

God will make a way for me.

Can’t wait for that day to come.

I will hope and wait upon you Lord.

Use me.

Use my talent that you gave me.

Multiple it.

For I want give you something back in return.


(More to life fellowship in Belgaum. More to come!)



No comments:

Post a Comment