Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't bother me ???



A letter from HELL
click this link to watch this short clip which will blow your mind.

 
The ending of the video says this,

"Don’t bother me
With souls to save
I have my own agenda
There’s school to do,
Sports to play,
Important stuff to attend to.

Don’t bother me
With my friend at work,
He’s got his own religion
I don’t have time
To change his mind
He’ll make his own decision

Don’t bother me
With that little girl,
The girl playing in the street
She’s much too young
To understand
That the Savior she could meet.

Don’t bother me
With the sounds I hear
The sounds of people shrieking
Although I wonder who they are
Who are these victims
Screaming?

Don’t bother me
With who they are
I really don’t want the blame

Cause it’s my friend at work
And that little girl
Who from Hell,
Scream out my name.

(But) Don’t bother me."




2 comments:

  1. Albert here,

    I remember bible stated that those who are unaware of Jesus would be judged during the Judgement Day right?

    Would God be pleased if we give ourselves to them due to fear, not love?

    ReplyDelete