Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My respond Letter




Well,
This will be my reply letter,
and it goes to 
everyone out there.


A letter from ANDREWLOW, the man,
under JESUS, my boss.

It goes like this...

"I feel real bad,
I wish I had,
Told my friends that,
A Savior is out there,
Whom their soul really care.

I can’t change his mind,
Let him wait for God’s sign,
Till then I’ll pray each night,
That he will be in time.



I’ll stand up for CHRIST,
For HE has given me life,
I’ll tell the world,
That only by HIS light,
They can overcome the night,
And be saved from eternal fright,
In hell’s sight.
The only key is eternal life,
Which is free,
In JESUS CHRIST.



This is a manual for a beginner,
Just admit you are a sinner,
It’s now or never.
Believe Jesus is your Savior,
For the time is near.
In HIM there’s no fear,
Take the first step here,
And you can be so sure,
That heaven is just so near.
For you are, to HIM so dear.

Now you can’t say,
No one told you the Way,
While you were still far astray,
Jesus came and made a way,
And for your sins HE died and paid,
All you have to do,
Is be on heaven’s highway,
With JESUS all the way."

written by,
~andrewzj.~


No comments:

Post a Comment