Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A letter from beyond




A letter from HELL.

This video really freaks the HELL out of me.
As I scroll down my entire Facebook friends’ list ,
I saw so many friends.
So many letters I could get from hell one day.
It’s my greatest nightmare.

I realize I really gotta start doing
something before the time is up.
It’s so true when so many times
when I got a chance to talk about Jesus.
I laughed it off.
I changed the topic.
I was afraid it might hurt people’s feeling.
I was afraid that they will be offended.
Now I feel really bad.
Really sad.

The best to you could ever do for a friend
is to tell him or her about Jesus.
In fact it’s the greatest favor
you could ever do for them.
I don’t want to hear them shouting out
my name when it’s too late.
I don’t want to regret when they are gone.

Our part is just to tell the good news.
The rest is God’s part to finish.
We can’t change their heart or touch their lives,
only God can.
God has placed so many friends in my path.
As I look back I wonder how many
friends I have betrayed.
Betrayed by not tell them about Jesus.
So many souls I could have saved
from hell to burn.
But I failed.
Just so many.
I wish I could make it up to them.
I wish.

I’m all fired up now.
The passion is burning inside.
This is my now.
This is my time.
For such a time like this.
I’m not gonna waste it.
I’m not gonna let them burn.

2 comments:

  1. so...terrible in hell my tears fall down in my eyes how can i start to share in my friend if i say on them they laugh at me...:c

    ReplyDelete
  2. how terrible in hell...but how could i start to open Jesus in my friend if they didn't want to hear Jesus...

    ReplyDelete